Unlocking Opportunities: TISS Guwahati 2023 Recruitment for Coordinator Position
Are you prepared to go out on a fruitful journey? The committed team of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), located in Guwahati, Assam, is looking for energetic new members. Potential applicants are being invited to apply for the position of Coordinator by the esteemed TISS. In this essay, we’ll examine the intriguing specifics of the TISS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 and clarify its salient features.
Last date: 10th October 2023
TISS Guwahati Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
Name of post : Coordinator
No. of posts : 1
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education: A post-graduate degree in social work (M.A. in Social Work/MSW) from a state- or centrally-recognized institution of higher learning.
- Language Proficiency: You should be able to communicate in the native tongue.
- Be prepared to travel within Assam State and occasionally to other States or UTs as required by the program.
- Tech-Savvy: Have a basic understanding of English and be at ease using computers.
- Candidates will be given preference if they have three to six years of relevant work experience on the subject of gender-based violence.
- An added advantage is that people with a year’s worth of experience working directly with grassroots women’s problems will be given preference. It will also be highly regarded if you have experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Women’s rights/empowerment-based work with the State/UT
- Strategic writing & planning
- Feminist social work practice
Age Limit : Age group of 26-50 years
Honorarium : INR 42,000/- per month
If you’re ready to take the plunge and be part of TISS Guwahati’s impactful journey, follow these steps:
- Prepare Your Resume: Craft a detailed resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV) showcasing your qualifications and experience.
- Submit Your Application: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 6 PM on the 10th of October 2023.
The TISS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 for the Coordinator job offers a special chance to make a significant contribution to the fight against gender-based violence. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave a lasting impression if you are a motivated, qualified, and socially responsible person. Join TISS Guwahati today to help Assam change for the better!