SBI PO Exam Pattern 2023: State Bank of India will hold the SBI PO 2023 Exam in three phases: an online preliminary examination, a main examination, and an interview process. All applicants must be familiar with the exam format for SBI PO 2023 in order to succeed in the exam. It won’t be simple to pass the exam because there are far fewer openings than there were last year. Therefore, having a prior understanding of the SBI PO Exam Pattern 2023 is crucial since it will provide you a foundation from which to launch an effective exam preparation. For your preparation, let’s look at the complete SBI PO Exam Pattern.
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2023
The applicant must achieve the minimum cut-off score required in each of the three phases (Prelims, Mains, and Interview). Although the Prelims will only be of a qualifying character, the Mains and Interview scores will also be taken into account when producing the merit list. Read the next part and get ready using the most recent SBI PO 2023 Exam Pattern to pass each step.
SBI PO 2023 Prelims Exam Pattern
The Preliminary Exam is the first stage of the SBI PO 2023 Recruitment process, and candidates must pass it to be shortlisted for the SBI PO Mains Exam.
1. The SBI PO Prelims Exam will include three portions, just like past PO Exams: English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability.
2. In the SBI PO Prelims Exam 2023, 100 Objective type questions will be asked.
3. The exam lasts an hour, with 20 minutes allotted for each section.
4. Because the SBI PO Prelims are qualifying exams, the scores won’t be taken into account for creating the merit list.
A candidate will lose 0.25 points for each incorrectly answered question they attempt. If a candidate skips a question or leaves it blank, there will be no point deduction.
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2023|
|S.No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Selection criteria for the Main Examination: A merit list for each category will be compiled based on the overall Preliminary Exam score. No sectional cut-off will exist. The top candidates on the aforementioned merit list—roughly 10 times the number of openings in each category—will be chosen to take the Main Examination.
SBI PO 2023 Mains Exam Pattern
The Objective & Descriptive Sections of the SBI PO Mains Exam are outlined in further detail below:
1. The objective paper is due in three hours, and the descriptive paper is due in thirty.
2. There will be four sections in the objective part, including English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/Economic/Banking Awareness, and Reasoning & Computer Aptitude.
3. In addition to the online test indicated above, a descriptive paper with two questions will be given.
4. A candidate would lose 0.25 marks for each incorrectly answered question they attempted in the SBI PO Mains Exam. If a candidate leaves a question on the test unanswered or blank, there will be no point deduction.
|SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern|
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45 minutes|
|3||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Descriptive Test||02||50||30 minutes|
(i) Objective Test: The objective test, which lasts for three hours, is divided into four sections, each carrying 200 marks. Every segment of the objective test will have its own timing.
(ii) Descriptive Test: A test of English language (letter writing and essay) will be administered in the descriptive test, which will last 30 minutes and have two questions.
A candidate who passes the SBI PO 2023 Preliminary and Main Exams will also be invited to a GD-PI session, where they will speak with a panel of selectors about their prior experiences and answer questions about general knowledge and the banking industry. For a candidate to be selected for the SBI PO 2023 Exam, they must successfully complete the interview process. The Bank will determine the qualifying marks for this round, and the marks assigned to these rounds are:
Group Discussion – 20 marks, Interview – 30 marks
The State Bank of India will create a merit list after a candidate has completed Personal Interviews, taking into account both the candidate’s performance on the Mains Exam and the Interview Round. Final cut-off scores will be announced based on candidates’ scores and the number of open positions. State Bank of India shall provide the Appointment Letter for the position of Probationary Officer to those candidates who meet the cut-off range.
|SBI PO Final Selection|
|Test||Main Exam||Group Exercise & Interview||Total|
- UKPSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2023, 137 Vacancies, Apply online, Last Date
- BSSC Inter Level Notification 2023, Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online, Last Date
- SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023, Application Form, Eligibility, Apply @ssbodisha.ac.in
- SBI Clerk Notification 2023, Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility, Apply Online
Visit prtya.com Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.