- 0.47-ounce stick of with Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Stick with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 UVA and UVB sun protection
- Made for active kids, this sunscreen stick is specially formulated to work on your kid's wet or dry skin
- Non-greasy sunscreen stick instantly cuts through water, creating a water-resistant protection with every application for up to 80 minutes
- Helps to keep kids protected against sun damage at the beach or pool with SPF 70 protection. Provides Broad-Spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA and skin-burning UVB rays
- Convenient sunscreen stick features a dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, oil-free and PABA-free formula. It is perfect for outdoor use when playing outside, at the beach, and more.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 10-09-2014
Details: Product Description
Help keep kids protected against sun damage during their outdoor activities at the beach, the pool, or in the backyard with Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 70. Made for active kids, this convenient water-resistant sunscreen stick is specially formulated to work on wet skin. It instantly cuts through water, creating a water-resistant sun protection with every application. This sunscreen is formulated with Helioplex, a sunscreen technology with superior broad spectrum protection from damaging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. This dermatologist-tested sunscreen for children is hypoallergenic, oil-free, and PABA-free.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 3.3 x 1.0 inches