- CRAFTED IN 14K YELLOW GOLD // PLEASE NOTE THAT IMAGES SHOWN MAY APPEAR LARGER THAN ACTUAL PRODUCT TO SHOW DETAILS OF THE ITEM, THIS CHAIN IS VERY THIN AND LIGHTWEIGHT
- Classic, basic gold chain necklace for women that showcases a gold rope chain necklace style that is very thin and lightweight, this gold necklace is perfect for petite, lightweight gold pendants, and its sheer appeal offers a barely-there necklace look
- This women's gold chain necklace is completed with a spring ring clasp, and it is approximately 0.8 millimeters thin and available in various lengths, a perfect option when scouting for gold pendant chain necklaces
- CHAIN NECKLACES WITH LENGTHS SHORTER THAN 18 INCHES ARE COMPARABLE TO A CHOKER, THEY ARE REALLY SHORT AND MAY ONLY REST ABOVE OR AROUND THE COLLAR BONE AREA
- GIFT GIVING READY. An elegant black packaging house this beautiful gold jewelry for women, ready to be given as a birthday gift, graduation gift, anniversary gift, holiday gift, Mother's Day gift, Valentine's Day gift, or jewelry gift for any other occasions
Details: This classic gold rope chain is the perfect treat for the true yellow gold lover. This lovely necklace is beautifully crafted in yellow gold and finished with a comfortable spring ring. A plus for every jewelry collection.
Karat Gold has been long sought after through the ages and used as adornment in jewelry, coinage, and the arts. Gold is hypoallergenic and therefore does not rust, tarnish, or corrode. With basic care, gold maintains its look for years to come making it the most luxurious of metals.
Gold Jewelry Composition
Pure Gold, known as 24k gold, is entirely gold, 24 parts out of 24. Most jewelry however, is made from either 18k, 14k, or 10k gold. Pure gold is alloyed with other metals for added strength and to produce a variety of colors, most commonly yellow, white, and rose. The percentage of gold to its weight plus the alloy is what is referred to as the karat of gold. Higher karat gold jewelry products offer heightened intrinsic value than their lower karat equivalents.
Gold Jewelry Care
If treated carefully, gold jewelry can last a lifetime and handed down to future generations. To keep gold shining and scratch-free, avoid contact with harsh chemicals and store in a lined jewelry box or pouch. To clean gold jewelry, use warm water, a mild soap, and a soft bristled brush, if needed.
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.9 x 0.7 inches