- Square white watch featuring illuminating dial with 24-hour stop watch, day/date calendar, and 7-year battery
- 42 mm resin case and mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds for a month; Measuring capacity: 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds
Release Date: 31-12-2013
Details: Brand Story
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
From the Manufacturer
Being square never looked so good. These timepieces, inspired by the classic design of the DW-5600 from G-Shock actually have an octagonal case shape and button guards that prevent accidental operation. A large case, available in a host of colors with gloss finishes and a 7-year battery make for stylish and reliable timepiece. Gloss white resin band digital watch with white face.
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.3 x 2.2 inches