In the heart of Assam, are you prepared to launch your career? For those who are interested, Oil India Limited, a well-known company in the oil and gas sector, is providing an amazing chance. To become a part of our team as Contractual Assistant Operators – Road Rollers, we are seeking 10 vivacious people. If you’re prepared to go on a brand-new professional journey, keep reading to learn more about this thrilling opportunity.
Walk-in Interview Date: 11th October 2023
Oil India Limited Assam Recruitment 2023: Position Details
Name of post : Contractual Assistant Operator – Road Roller
No. of posts : 10
To be eligible for the position of Contractual Assistant Operator – Road Roller, you must meet the following criteria:
- You should have received a passing grade in Class 10 from a government-recognized education board. We think that education is the cornerstone of success.
- Driving Permit: It is necessary to have a current driving permit granted by the governments of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh in order to operate road rollers, excavators, vibratory soil compactors, or asphalt compactors. Our top goal is workplace safety.
- Work Experience: In order to operate road rollers, excavators, vibratory soil compactors, or asphalt compactors, you must have at least 03 (three) years of post-qualification work experience. Efficiency is a function of experience.
We understand that you work hard, and your compensation should reflect that. Here’s what you can expect:
- Your monthly salary will be fixed at Rs. 16,640.00 (Rupees Sixteen Thousand, Six Hundred and Forty) and will depend on your attendance as well as any paid time off and holidays.
- You will also receive Rs. 640.00 (Rupees Six Hundred and Forty) per day for each working day in addition to the fixed stipend. You should be rewarded for your commitment.
Oil India Limited Assam Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
A walk-in interview at the Employee Welfare Office, Nehru Maidan, Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Assam, on October 11, 2023, will determine who joins our team. Please be aware of the following in order to ensure a smooth procedure:
- Registration Time: Registration will be open from 7 AM to 9 AM.
How to Apply
Ready to take the first step towards a promising career with Oil India Limited? Follow these steps:
- Create your personal bio-data using the format required.
- assemble all of your original documents, certifications, and testimonials, as well as self-attested photocopies.
- Attend the walk-in interview on October 11, 2023, during the registration period, at the designated site.
|Adv. Details||Click Here|
CTET Result 2023 Link, Scorecard @ctet.nic.in
KGMU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023, Hall Ticket Download @kgmu.org
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2023, Eligibility, Apply Online
Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling 2023, Registration, Eligibility, Required Documents
Jharkhand BSc Nursing Result 2023 Link, Merit List Download @jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
CU 4th Semester Results 2023: BA, BSc & BCom @wbresults.nic.in
UPSC ESE Notification 2023, Apply Online, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria
Visit: Prtya.com Homepage To Get Relevant Topics