The New India Insurance Company Limited will formally announce the NIACL AO Result 2023 as a merit list, most likely by October 2023. Candidates who participated in the recruitment exam on September 9, 2023, should be aware of the results because each applicant will be able to download the merit list and confirm their eligibility shortly after the announcement of the results on the official website, which is accessible at https://newindia.co.in/.
NIACL AO Result 2023
New India Insurance Company Limited has not yet confirmed any date and time for announcement of the result, those who appeared in the recruitment exam held on 09th September 2023 against 450 Administrative Officer (Generalist) Scale-I need to know that to evaluation process of candidates’ responses is about to be completed by the mid of October 2023, so we can expect that the result declaration may take place by the end of the same month.
|Organization||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer|
|Exam Date||9th September 2023|
|Result Date||October 2024|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
Those who are anticipating the release of the AO (Generalist) Scale-I have been informed that the results will be released as a merit list, and that only those candidates who scored at least as well as the cutoff marks or higher in the preliminary exam will be invited to sit the main exam. Keep an eye on this website because after the results are officially announced, the direct link to access the PDF version of the eligible candidates’ merit list will also be activated.
- Rajasthan Housing Board Answer Key 2023, Paper Solution PDF Download
- Samudrayaan Matsya 6000: What is it? Objectives & Significance
- UP BEd Seat Allotment Letter 2023 (Out) Seat Confirmation & Fee Payment
- SSC CGL Answer Key 2023 PDF, Final Response Sheet @ssc.nic.in
- MP Group 5 Result 2023 Link, Cut Off, Merit List @esb.mp.gov.in
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023, 693 Vanrakshak Bharti Online Form
How to check the NIACL AO Prelims Result 2023?
Candidates who took part in the administrative officer (generalist) scale-I preliminary recruitment exam will be able to find out if they meet the requirements.
- Visit the New India Insurance Company Limited website, which can only be found at https://newindia.co.in.
- Fund the “Recruitment” option in the “Information & Help” area, tap it, and you’ll be sent to a new page.
- Click on the option labeled “List Of Roll Numbers Of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates For Phase-II- Recruitment Of Administrative Officers (Scale-I) Generalists, 2023” under the section titled “Recruitment Of Administrative Officers 2023” to download a PDF.
- To determine if you have been selected for a call to the Mains or not, open the PDF file that was downloaded and search for your Roll Number.
After following the above step-by-step instructions, you will be able to determine whether you passed Phase I or not.
NIACL AO Cut Off 2023
Everyone who took part in the Prelims on September 9, 2023, needs to be aware that the cut off will vary for each category and that in order to be shortlisted in the merit list, they must have obtained the designed cut off marks or more. The cut off marks for the General category for the post of Administrative Officer (Generalist) Scale-I will be available on the result gazette.
NIACL AO Merit List 2023
Candidates should be aware that the Merit List will contain the Roll Number of those applicants who will be eligible to participate in the second stage of the selection process, which may occur in October or November 2023, and will be posted on the official website at https://newindia.co.in/ as the result for the preliminary exam held on September 9, 2023, by the New India Assurance Company Limited.
NIACL AO Mains Exam Date 2023
The New India Assurance Company Limited will formally announce the Mains Exam Date for the Administrative Officer (Generalist) Scale-I position along with the release of the Preliminary Exam results. On the result gazette, or merit list, you will also find the Mains Exam Date. The Mains Exam will be held in Computer Based Test mode, with a total of 200 multiple-choice questions from four different sections being asked. To ensure that each individual answers the maximum number of questions, each individual
In addition, there will be two writing assignments of 10 and 20 points each: an essay and a letter. An applicant will have 30 minutes to complete each assignment.
- CTET Result 2023 Link, Scorecard @ctet.nic.in
- KGMU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023, Hall Ticket Download @kgmu.org
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2023, Eligibility, Apply Online
- Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling 2023, Registration, Eligibility, Required Documents
Visit: Prtya.com Homepage To Get Relevant Topics