The UGC NET December 2023 notice could be made public by the National Testing Agency in October 2023. Candidates must be aware that as soon as the notification is posted on the website at https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/, eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply online by providing the necessary information, uploading a scanned copy of their supporting documentation, and paying the online application fee.
UGC NET December 2023 Notification
The National Testing Agency’s concerned official has not yet confirmed when they are going to release the notification, but it is likely to be made public in the next few days. Once it is made public, the window to submit an online application will open. The notification for UGC NET December 2023 will be released shortly. Candidates who want to obtain a National Eligibility Test e-certificate to be appointed as Assistant Professor in a college or university of India must know that this is important information.
|Exam Name||UGC NET 2023|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Mode||Online – CBT (Computer-Based Test)|
|Application Form||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||06th to 22nd December 2023.|
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
|Exam Time||09:00 am to 12:00 noon|
|03:00 pm to 06:00 pm|
Candidates must be informed that only those applicants who match the required eligibility requirements will be able to submit an online application when the UGC NET Notification 2023 is released. On the day the notice brochure is released, a window will open up where you can register and submit an application. Eligible candidates will be able to apply by the second week of November 2023 if the announcement is made public by the middle of October 2023.
UGC NET 2023 Exam Date
The National Testing Agency officially announces the exam date for the UGC NET in December 2023. Candidates who plan to apply online for the National Eligibility Test should be aware that the exam will be administered online from December 6 to December 22, 2023, using a computer-based test format. Candidates should be aware that the exam will last three hours and take place in two shifts from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
UGC NET 2023 Registration
The second week of October 2023 is probably when registration for the UGC NET December 2023 will open. Candidates will receive an Application Number and Password after registering on the website; in order to do so, one must enter some basic information like their name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, etc. After registering for UGC NET 2023 on the website, be sure to write down or make a note of your login information because you’ll need it to submit your application.
UGC NET Application Form December 2023
To fill out the application form for UGC NET December 2023, candidates should follow these steps:
- Visit the UGC NET website, which is located at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- To move to the following page, locate a button that says UGC NET December 2023 Application Form and click it.
- Click the Submit button after entering your Application Number and Password.
- Fill out the essential fields with the requested personal and academic information accurately.
- Upload scanned images of your picture, your signature, and other necessary paperwork.
- Utilize a debit card, credit card, NET banking, or UPI to pay the application fee.
- Verify the accuracy of all the information, then submit the form to download and print the confirmation page for your records.
UGC NET 2023 Application Fee
The UGC NET 2023 application price for unreserved applicants is $1150; however, applicants who fall under the General-EWS or OBC-NCL categories only have to pay $600; and those who are SC, ST, PwD, or of a third gender must pay $325. The following payment methods will be accepted by candidates: debit card, credit card, NET banking, and UPI.
UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the UGC NET 2023 in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- Educational Qualification – One must have pursued Master’s degree from a UGC recognised University with at least 55% score, if the candidate belongs to reserved category, he or she needs at least 50% score.
- Age Limit – There is no cap of lower or upper age limit for Assistant Professor, but if an individual want to pursue JRF, his or her age must not be above 31 years.