NCL HEMM Operator Recruitment 2023:Online applications are being accepted for the NCL HEMM Operator Recruitment 2023 at Northern Coalfield Limited (NCL). The department has 338 open positions in total. Therefore, you can also apply online for this NCL HEMM Operator Recruitment 2023 if you’re looking for a government job in 2023. Candidates who have completed the 10th grade may apply online by going to the NCL’s official website, www.nclcil.in. Before August 31, 2023, interested candidates must submit an online application at (NCL HEMM Operator Last Date 2023). We are giving you step-by-step information about the 2023 hiring of NCL HEMM operators for various positions. Check out the eligibility requirements and application process for the NCL HEMM Operator Recruitment 2023 by reading our post all the way through.
NCL HEMM Recruitment 2023
A subsidiary of Coal India Limited, Northern Coalfield Limited offers a variety of services connected to mining in the northern coal fields. The department has posted a total of 338 job openings, and you can apply for 7 different types of positions, including those for trainee shovel operators, trainee dumper operators, trainee surface miners, trainee dozer operators, trainee grader operators, trainee pay loader operators, and trainee crane operators. All of the chosen candidates will be hired as trainees for a period of three years. For the next three years of training, you will receive 1502.63 rupees every day. The company will advance you to the position of HEMM Operator (Trainee) Excavation once your three years are up. Additionally, you will be paid based on category D.
NCL HEMM Operator Important Dates 2023
|Application Form Start||09 August 2023|
|Apply Online Last Date||31 August 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||31 August 2023|
|NCL HEMM Operator Exam 2023 Date||Notified Soon|
|NCL HEMM Operator Admit Card 2023||Released Soon|
NCL HEMM Recruitment 2023 : Eligibility Criteria
You need to follow the following NCL HEMM Operator Vacancy 2023 Eligibility to apply online for this recruitment procedure.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant’s age must be at least 18 years old and not older than 30 years old. According to government regulations, applicants from various preserved categories will receive an age relaxation. The age was calculated as of August 31, 2023.
- The applicant must have earned his high school diploma from a reputable Indian board.
- Any RTO in India may give an HMV license to the applicant.
- Candidates from unreserved categories, EWS, and OBC must submit an online application fee of $1180.
- Candidates from the SC/ST/department may submit this NCL HEMM Post Examination form without charge.
NCL HEMM Recruitment 2023 : Required Documents
You need to carry the following documents at the time of online registration and application on the website.
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Recent passport size photograph of the candidate
- 10th class certificate
- Signature of the candidate
- Upload your HMV licence document.
- Category certificate ( if applicable)
You must set up the scan. copies of the aforementioned documents in PDF format for website upload. However, both the passport-sized photo and the signature photo need to be in jpg format.
How to apply online for NCL HEMM Operator 2023 ?
For the recruitment of NCL HEMM vacancy 2023 after 9 August 2023, the department has begun accepting online NCL HEMM Operator Form 2023. The deadline to submit an online application for this hiring process was August 31, 2023. Applying online can be done by following these steps:
- access NCL’s official webpage. You can go directly to the website by clicking on this link. https://www.nclcil.in/
- Following this, you will arrive at a new page where you must click the menu option.
- In this area, you can see a link for careers. You must first click the link before choosing the one for recruitment.
- The HEMM operator trainee link is the second link on the website; click on it.
- You can now see links to both the application and the notification for this hiring. You must press the apply button.
- You must now click the registration link and enter personal information, such as the title of the post, your name, contact information, and other details on the website. You will then get an OTP message on your phone to confirm your identity. You must now create a login user name and password and submit your registration.
- To access the dashboard, click the login icon and enter your user name and password.
- Fill out the website with your personal information and qualifications.
- You can now upload all of the papers described in the article.
- After that, you must submit your NCL HEMM Operator Exam 2023 Online Form and pay the applicable HEMM Operator (Trainee) postings application fee for your category.
- You can print off your application for your records.
NCL selection process 2023
Candidates who are applying for HEMM Operator (Trainee) positions through NCL Recruitment 2023 will be chosen through a computer-based test with a maximum score of 100. According to the announcement that was just made public, the qualifying marks differ by category, with UR/EWS requiring 50 and SC/ST/ESM/OBC-NCL requiring 40.
What is the full form of NCL ?
Northern Coalfields Limited.
How many vacancies were released for NCL Recruitment 2023 ?
For HEMM Operator positions, NCL Recruitment 2023 published 338 open positions.
What was the last date to apply for NCL HEMM 2023 ?
Interested candidate has to apply online before 31 August 2023.
What is the official website of NCL ?
www.nclcil.in is the official website of NCL.
What are the required educational qualifications for NCL HEMM Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates for NCL Recruitment 2023 must have completed the 10th grade or an equivalent.