ESIC Paramedical Staff Online Form 2023 :- The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is seeking applicants from all over India for 1038 positions. Anyone who wants to apply for a Bharti position in this field can do so online. Different official statements have been made for several states. Below is a website where you may download the official information. You can all download the state’s recruitment announcement by using the provided link. Visit the official website for additional details. This page contains all the pertinent information about this hiring. You may all start applying online on October 1st. Online ESIC Paramedical Staff Form 2023
ESIC Paramedical Staff Online Form 2023 Details :-
|Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs.|
|Post Name||Paramedical Staff|
Recruitment Details :-
ESIC Application Fee :-
|All other categories||रु. 500/-|
|SC/ST/ PwBDs / Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen||रु. 250/-|
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
ESIC Paramedical Staff Education Qualification :-
For various positions in various states, different educational requirements apply. Download the PDF using the link below if you want to check your educational background, and then check your credentials.
Age Limit Details :-
- Check Notification
Important Date ESIC Paramedical Staff :-
Scheme of Written Examination :-
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Technical/ Professional Knowledge||50||100||60 Minutes|
|General Awareness||10||10||60 Minutes|
- There will be negative marking at the rate of 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The Qualifying Marks in Written Online Exam will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category & EWS category, 35% for SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen and 30% for PWD Category.
ESIC Selection Process :-
To get selected in this recruitment, you will have to go through all these processes.
How to Apply Online Form 2023 :-
- Visit the official website:esic.gov.in/
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use.