The COVID-19 in Delhi, India, information and resources are available on the Delhi Fights Corona website. It was developed in April 2020 with the assistance of the Delhi Dialogue and Development Commission (DDC) by the GNCTD’s Information and Publicity Department. The Delhi Fights Corona website disseminates reliable and current information regarding the virus, legislative requirements, clinics, immunization drives, hospital resources, and more. On https://delhifightscorona.in/, health officials in the Delhi government oversee the provision of trustworthy information during the Corona 19 pandemic.
The best place to find the most recent and accurate information about Delhi Fights Corona-Covid 19 is at http://corona.delhi.gov.in/, the official department website of the Delhi Government.
Covid 19 Disease Overview
A contagious sickness brought on by the SARS-CoV-2 virus is coronavirus disease, often known as COVID-19. People are impacted by it in various ways. Some people may experience mild to moderate symptoms and can self-isolate to heal at home. Others, though, can develop severe illnesses and require medical care. It’s imperative to rest at home while you’re sick till you feel better. Small liquid droplets from an infected person’s mouth or nose are how the virus is transmitted. Breathing issues, fever, coughing, exhaustion, loss of taste and smell, sore throat, and headaches are typical symptoms.
It’s imperative to keep informed about the illness and take the appropriate precautions if you want to stop the spread of COVID-19. By keeping your distance, donning masks, often washing your hands, and thinking about being vaccinated, you can protect both yourself and other people.
Covid 19 [SARS-CoV-2] Highlights
|Corona Virus Total Cases in India||44,405,194|
|Corona Virus First Identified Case||December 2019 (Wuhan, China)|
|Transmission||Respiratory droplets, close contact of infected person|
|Covid 19 Incubation Period||2 to 14 days|
|Corona Virus Common Symptoms||Fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, loss of smell & taste|
|Global Pandemic Declared||March 11, 2020 by the World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Testing Methods||RT-PCR, antigen tests, antibody tests|
|Preventive Measures||Hand hygiene, wearing masks, social distancing, home Isolation|
|Vaccines||Multiple vaccines developed such as Covishield, Covaxin etc.|
|Treatment||Supportive care, antiviral medications, oxygen therapy|
Corona Virus Infection Prevention
- When a slot opens up, get your vaccination.
- Keep your distance from someone who has the infection or symptoms.
- In busy or poorly ventilated areas, wear a suitable mask.
- Open your windows inside and choose open, airy locations.
- Use an alcohol-based hand soap or alcohol-based hand rub/sanitizer to regularly wash your hands.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose.
- If you’re feeling sick, stay in and isolate yourself.
Delhi Fights Corona : FAQs
How to Keep Yourself Safe from the Corona Virus Disease?
Here are some simple ways to protect yourself from the Corona Virus:
1. Wear your mask correctly, covering your nose and mouth.
2. Get vaccinated as soon as you can.
3. Avoid traveling outside of your local area.
4. Wash your hands often with alcohol-based soap.
5. Stay at home if you don’t feel well.
How does COVID-19 spread?
The virus can move from an infected person’s mouth or nose in tiny droplets when they cough, sneeze, talk, sing, or breathe.
Can I choose which vaccine I will get?
Yes, you can choose the vaccine you want from the options available on the Co-WIN portal at https://www.cowin.gov.in/. The portal shows the different vaccines offered at COVID Vaccination Centers.
How long does it take for COVID-19 symptoms to show up?
The incubation period of COVID-19, which is the time from exposure to the virus until symptoms appear, can be anywhere from 2 to 14 days.
What is the official website for COVID-19 in Delhi?
You can find reliable information and resources related to the coronavirus in Delhi at http://corona.delhi.gov.in/.
- CTET Result 2023 Link, Scorecard @ctet.nic.in
- UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023, Required Document, Eligibility, Last Date
- CDS 2 Answer Key 2023, Paper Solution, PDF Download @upsc.gov.in
- KGMU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023, Hall Ticket Download @kgmu.org
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2023, Eligibility, Apply Online
- Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling 2023, Registration, Eligibility, Required Documents
- Jharkhand BSc Nursing Result 2023 Link, Merit List Download @jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- CU 4th Semester Results 2023: BA, BSc & BCom @wbresults.nic.in
- UPSC ESE Notification 2023, Apply Online, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria
Visit: Prtya.com Homepage To Get Relevant Topics