- Successor to the Ride ISO
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- EVERUN Topsole construction for consistent, lasting comfort and pressure relief
- PWRFOAM midsole absorbs impact and can respond to every runner’s stride
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies adapt to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Mesh toebox for structure or stretch and enhanced breathability
- Improved heel grab
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Cushion: Moderate
- Surface: Road, Track
Details: Sometimes everything clicks. The air is crisp, your mind is clear and each step feels effortless as if an invisible Force is pulling you along. The women's ride ISO was inspired by moments like these. With the perfect balance of cushioning and responsiveness, this women's neutral running shoe is designed to run like a dream. The newly added is of it and form fit technologies allow the shoe to adapt to different foot shapes and provide a personalized fit, while the everest layer and pwrfoam cushioning quietly absorb impact and energy return.
Package Dimensions: 12.7 x 7.9 x 4.6 inches