Color: Asics Blue/White/Hot Pink
- Impact guidance system with Asics design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Dynamic duomax support system this evolution of duomax system enhances stability and support, with EVA .and SPEVA
- Features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Propulsion trusstic mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage
Details: Product Description
The gel-noosa tri 11 displays an energetic vibe with an exciting updated upper to keep you moving. This seamless construction comprises a technical engineered mesh which allows for sockless wear while the heel/tongue grips and elastic laces will provide runners and triathletes alike with a quick transition. Now lighter than its predecessors, being faster will come with ease.
From the Manufacturer
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.5 x 4.8 inches