- Authentic: an original NOVICA artisan handcrafted fair trade product.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Alok Jain to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- Chain length: 18 in. L; Chain width: 1 mm; Pendant: 2.4 in. L x 0.7 in. W x 0.3 in. D
Details: NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we'll do everything we possibly can to ensure you're a happy customer.
About this item:Adorning the wearer with an eternal, glamorous beauty, this Indian pendant necklace is designed by local artisans. Alok Jain works with these artisans to present a gleaming accessory that is crafted of rhodium plated sterling silver. The shimmering leaf designs are accentuated with white cultured pearl alongside two carats of glittering garnet gems.
About our Artist:'I'm inspired by nature, hence you will find that most of my designs feature natural motifs. The highlight of my journey into handicrafts came in 1995, when the Sultan of Brunei placed an order for my designs'...
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches