Color: Mid Grey/White/Opal Green
- SpevaFoam Midsole Material - Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuraSponge Outsole - A blown AHAR rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
Details: The ASICS® GEL-Flux 5 running shoe will have you ready to run with its energized cushioning and structural support. Predecessor: GEL-Flux 4. Support Type: Neutral. Cushioning: High energizing cushioning. Surface: Road. Differential: 10 mm Lightweight, breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials. Lace-up closure. Padded tongue and collar. Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Removable textile footbed. Rearfoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuate shock during impact phase and allow for a smooth transition to midstance. SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown. Heel/Toe: 22 mm/12 mm. DuraSponge® outsole features a blown AHAR® rubber compound that provides enhanced cushioning and durability. Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction to enhance gait efficiency, while promoting mid-foot structural integrity. AHAR® is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole. Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 10 oz Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 8.5 x 4.7 inches