The Union Public Service Commission’s CDS (2) Exams were completed on September 3, 2023, and it is predicted that by the second week of September 2023, the official online portal at upsc.gov.in would publish the CDS 2 Answer Key 2023.
CDS 2 Answer Key 2023
For the applicants who submitted CDS applications, the UPSC successfully held the examination. The pen-and-paper CDS 2 exams took place over the course of two hours. The CDS 2 Answer Key 2023, which will be made available on the official website upsc.gov.in by the second week of September 2023, will enable candidates examine how their CDS 2 examination performed while they wait for the results.
The answer key is a crucial document for people who are anxiously awaiting the CDS exam results. Candidates can evaluate their answers and questions using their CDS 2 response sheet 2023 once the CDS 2nd paper answer key with all the correct answers and questions is revealed in the near future.
|Exam||Combined Defence Services (II) 2023|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|CDS 2 Exam Date||3 September 2023|
|Answer Key Release Date||Second week of September 2023|
|Answer Key Challenge Fee||₹100|
The Union Public Service Commission will create a different CDS 2 2023 answer key for each of the three test portions. The official CDS 2 Answer Key 2023 will contain all of the accurate answers to the questions that will be asked on the CDS 2 question paper.
UPSC CDS 2 2023 Answer Key
The commission publishes the CDS 2 Answer Key on the official website a few days after the exam, and it will be accessible for all three sets: English, Math, and GK. After five to six days following the test, candidates can get the UPSC CDS 2 Answer Key 2023 on the website. The marking scheme established by the exam authority must be taken into account when grading. The final CDS 2 response sheet, which will be used for the evaluation process, will be the one provided by the UPSC. Other institutions will also give their answer keys.
How to get the UPSC CDS 2 Answer Key 2023 online?
- Visit the official website portal of upsc.gov.in/.
- Navigate to the website and find the link to check UPSC CDS 2 Answer Key 2023 on the homepage.
- Click on this link after submitting the required details as followed by the instructions.
- Download the CDS 2 Answer Key 2023 and save it.
How to calculate marks using the UPSC CDS 2 Response Sheet?
When calculating the marks using the answer key for the CDS (II) 2023 Exam, take into account the marking scheme. Using the CDS answer key 2023, candidates can calculate their score to get a sense of how they did on the Combined Defence Services written exam.
- There are 1 mark for correct answers in the CDS 2 exam.
- 0.33 or 1/3 negative marking for the incorrect response.
The formula below can be used to calculate a candidate’s CDS 2 exam score.
Total Marks = Correct Responses * 1 – Incorrect Responses * 0.33
The sum of the points awarded for correctly answering questions and the points subtracted for incorrect answers is the final score.
How to challenge the UPSC CDS 2 Answer Key 2023?
Through UPSC, you can contest the CDS 2 question paper for a fee of Rs. 100 per question (payable solely through the UPSC website’s payment portal). Candidates may only contest the answer key up to seven days after its release, and they must include a good justification in the form of a screen shot or a pdf with their challenge. Before the deadline for filing grievances, applicants may do this on the UPSC website. The following is a description of how to file an objection:
- Go to upsc.gov.in to access the UPSC website.
- Through the Online Question Paper Representation Portal (QPR), select the CDS exam questions.
- Describe the challenge with proof and submit with a fee.
- Candidates should be aware that the Commission has set a 7-day window for registering objections for each UPSC test.
UPSC CDS 2 Final Answer Key 2023
The UPSC itself will disclose the definitive Answer key. The challenge window will be open for 7 days during which time, if any valid challenges are submitted and approved by the UPSC, a new CDS 2 response sheet containing the right answers will be prepared and used as the official CDS 2 Answer Key 2023.
- UKPSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2023, 137 Vacancies, Apply online, Last Date
- BSSC Inter Level Notification 2023, Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online, Last Date
- SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023, Application Form, Eligibility, Apply @ssbodisha.ac.in
- SBI Clerk Notification 2023, Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility, Apply Online