Assam Government Direct Recruitment 2023: If you’re an enthusiastic candidate looking to apply for the Assam Government Direct Recruitment in 2023, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll provide you with comprehensive information about the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other essential details. Make sure to read this article thoroughly and review the official notification in the important links section.
Organization: The Government of Assam
Post Categories: Grade III and Grade IV
Total Vacancies: 32,689 (Tentative)
Job Location: Across Assam
Qualifications: Class 10th, Class 12th, and Graduate
Application Fees: Rs.150 for Grade III and Rs.350 for Grade IV
Advertisement Number: To Be Updated
Application Process: Online Mode
Start Date: Expected in October 2023
Last Date: To Be Updated
Assam Government Direct Recruitment 2023 Overview
The official notification for the Assam Government Direct Recruitment 2023 is about to be released by the State Level Recruitment Commission of the Assam Government. This hiring effort is intended to fill 32,689 posts across the Assam government’s several departments.
About Assam Direct Recruitment Commission
The Assam Direct Recruitment Commission was created by the Assam government to simplify the hiring procedure for Group C and Group D positions in various government ministries. The commission’s main objective is to meet the Chief Minister of Assam’s pledge to create 1 lakh employment.
Applications that match the requirements outlined in the job description will be accepted by the commission. Written tests will be used in the selection process, and candidates will be chosen on the basis of merit.
|অসম চৰকাৰৰ নতুন পদসমূহ সোনকালেই মুকলি কৰা হব । সকলোৱে যাতে অযথা সময় নষ্ট নকৰি নিজৰ ওপৰত গুৰুত্ব দিয়ে । অনলাইন হোৱাৰ লগে লগে পৰীক্ষাও আৰম্ভ হব । তোমালোকে কেতিয়া আহিব এইটো প্ৰশ্ন নকৰি এতিয়াৰ পৰাই সাজু হোৱা পিছত সময় বহুত কম পাবা । এইবাৰ যেন সকলোৱে একেলগে চাকৰি পায় । সকলোকে শুভেচ্ছা থাকিল আহি থকা নিযুক্তিলৈ….ALL THE BEST….|
To qualify for these positions in the Assam Government Direct Recruitment 2023, applicants must fulfill a number of requirements. Before applying, make sure you meet the following requirements:
Assam Government Direct Recruitment 2023 Short Details
- Commission Name: Assam Direct Recruitment Commission, 2023
- Organization: The Government of Assam
- Recruitment Name: Assam Direct Recruitment 2023
- Positions: Grade III and Grade IV
- Total Vacancies: 32,689 Posts
- Home Department: 4,097 Posts
- Health & FW Department: 5,105 Posts
- Education Department: 10,299 Posts
- P & RD Department: 1,176 Posts
- Grade – III Post: 7,073 Posts
- Grade – IV Post: 4,939 Posts
Scale of Pay
The pay scale and grade pay for these positions will be as per the Assam Services (Revision of Pay) Rules, 2017, and any subsequent amendments.
Assam Government Direct Recruitment 2023 Categories
- Positions: Accountant, Cashier, Junior Assistant, LDA, Stenographer, and more
- Number of Posts: To Be Updated
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree and a Computer Certificate/Diploma of a minimum of 6 months can apply for these positions.
Grade III (Category-II)
- Positions: Field Assistant, Field Man, Foreman, Section Assistant, Soil Conservation Field Worker Junior, Agriculture Extension Officer, and more
- Number of Posts: To Be Updated
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates with HSSLC (class 12th) or equivalent can apply. Some positions may require candidates to have passed class 12th in the science stream.
- Position: Driver
- Number of Posts: To Be Updated
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates with HSLC or equivalent can apply.
Grade-IV or Class-IV
- Qualifications: Class-VIII and HSLC (Class 10th)
- Total Vacancies: To Be Updated
Note: The maximum educational qualification for Class-IV posts is HSSLC or class 12th. Candidates with higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
To be considered for these roles, applicants must be citizens of India and Assam permanent residents.
After the final select list is made public, selected candidates will need to provide a proof of residence or domicile certificate. Candidates from the OBC/MOBC, SC, and ST categories are exempt from this criterion, nevertheless.
Employment Exchange Registration
When applying for this position, candidates must include a current Employment Exchange Registration Number.
Candidates must be fluent in Assamese or any other state language.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years as of January 1, 2023
Age relaxation is applicable for different categories:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 2 years
- PwD: 10 years
Candidates can use Credit/Debit Cards, UPI, Net Banking, and Wallets to pay the application cost online. By category, different application fees apply:
- UR/OBC/MOBC: Rs.350/-
- SC/ST: Rs.250/-
- UR/OBC/MOBC: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST: Rs.150/-
How to Apply for Assam Government Direct Recruitment?
Within the period given, eligible candidates may submit their applications on the Assam Direct Recruitment Portal’s official website. To complete your online application, follow these steps:
- Examine the Important Links section as you scroll down.
- The Online Application Link should be clicked.
- A new browser tab will open with the official portal.
- Simply select “REGISTER NOW.”
- After completing the form, click “REGISTER.”
- Use your Recruitment ID, mobile number, and birthdate to log in.
- Once you’ve logged in successfully, you can access the application form.
- Correctly enter your information and press “save.”
- the relevant documents must be uploaded as scanned copies.
- After uploading your documents, select “submit application.”
Required Documents for Assam Government Direct Jobs Application
Candidates must upload the following documents in JPEG or JPG format (other formats will not be accepted):
- Passport Size Photograph (Max. 35 kb)
- Signature (Max. 30 kb)
Here are the important dates for Assam Government Direct Recruitment:
|Online applications will be opened from||October 2023 [Expected]|
|Last date for submission of the online application||Updated Soon|
|Date of Exam||Updates later|
Important Links of Assam Govt Direct Recruitment
|Online application Link for Grade III Post||Click Here|
|Online application Link for Grade IV Post||Click Here|
|Download the official Notification for ADR Grade III Post||CLICK HERE|
|Download the official Notification for ADR Grade IIV Post||CLICK HERE|
FAQ of Assam Government Direct Recruitment 2023
1. What is Assam Government Direct Recruitment 2023?
- The Assam Government is conducting a recruitment drive called Assam Government Direct Recruitment 2023 to fill various Grade III and Grade IV vacancies in various government agencies around the state.
2. How many vacancies are available for Assam Government Direct Recruitment 2023?
- For the Assam Government Direct Recruitment 2023, a total of 32,689 positions are open (tentative).
3. What are the eligibility criteria for these positions?
- The requirements differ based on the type of position. Candidates are often eligible with qualifications ranging from Class 8th to Graduation. For exact requirements, please refer to the details of the particular job.
4. How can I apply for Assam Government Direct Recruitment 2023?
- To apply, go to the official Assam Direct Recruitment Portal and take the actions described in the article’s section on the application process. You must register, complete the application form, and attach the necessary paperwork.
5. What is the application fee for Assam Government Direct Recruitment 2023?
- Depending on the position’s category, different application fees apply. The application fee for Grade-III posts is Rs. 350 for UR/OBC/MOBC candidates and Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates. UR/OBC/MOBC candidates must pay Rs. 200 for Grade-IV posts, while SC/ST candidates must pay Rs. 150.
6. Is there an age limit for these positions?
- Yes, starting of January 1, 2023, the minimum age requirement is 18 years, and the upper age limit is 40 years. Certain categories are eligible for an age relaxation.
7. What documents do I need to upload during the application process?
- You must provide two files in JPEG or JPG format: a passport-size photo (maximum 35 kb) and your signature (maximum 30 kb).
8. When will the online application process begin and end?
- Online applications are anticipated to open in October 2023, although the closing date will be changed subsequently.
9. How can I download the official notification?
- By clicking the link in the article, you can get the official notification. For your convenience, it will be made available in PDF format.
10. Where can I get more information or assistance regarding Assam Government Direct Recruitment 2023?
- You can contact the appropriate authorities as listed in the original announcement or go to the Assam Direct Recruitment Portal for more information or assistance.
Please keep in mind that these FAQs only provide general information; for detailed information and updates regarding the hiring process, please go to the official notification and website.