(Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Civil Services Scheme List and Status Check | How to Apply | Benefits | Last Date | AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Apply Online 2023 | Eligibility Criteria | Official Website | Helpline Number)
Registration for the 2023 Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme: Every so often, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, announces a welfare program for all state residents. Repeating previous measures, they recently unveiled the AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme 2023, a new program for those studying for civil service exams like the UPSC.
The YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government would provide an incentive in the form of cash to those who pass these tests. You have come to the correct place if you want to learn more about the Andhra Pradesh Civil Services Incentive Scheme because we have information on eligibility, benefits, how to register, and much more.
AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Details 2023
In fact, the plan was accepted by the chief minister, Jagan Mohan Reddy, at a cabinet meeting on September 20. Those who pass both the preliminary and main exams administered by the UPSC are given incentives under the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme. According to the official announcement, the Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Programme would be able to offer incentives totaling 1.5 lakh rupees to those who pass the UPSC Mains Exam and 1 lakh rupees to those who pass the UPSC Preliminary Exam.
The state government does not determine how many students will benefit from this program, but the incentives mentioned in the preceding sentence are given to deserving students who are preparing for the civil service exam.
Quick Look – Andhra Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Programme
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme|
|Announced By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Announced On||20th September, 2023|
|State||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Objective||Provide Incentive to the civil services aspirants|
|How to Apply||Online/Offline|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Objective
Students who are preparing for the civil service exams must maintain both their physical and mental well-being. We wish to make clear to you how challenging the UPSC tests are. Because of this, Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy sets a target for persons seeking positions in the civil sector to meet in order to get government incentives. To put it another way, CM sets a target for the UPSC candidates to work hard.
AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Details
The state government’s Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme offers a variety of benefits to candidates who successfully complete the UPSC Preliminary and Main Exams. Read the table below carefully for more information.
|SL. No.||Exams Details||Incentives (₹)|
|01||UPSC Preliminary||1.0 Lakh|
|02||UPSC Mains||1.5 Lakh|
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme
- This reward program is for the deserving students who pass the UPSC exams.
- As we previously said, incentives such as 1 lakh and 1.5 lakh rupees would be given for passing the UPSC preliminary exam and main exam, respectively.
- Incentives under this program will be directly deposited into beneficiaries’ bank accounts using DBT.
- This Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme is a fantastic opportunity for those aspirants to the civil service who hail from lower socioeconomic strata.
Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Eligibility
- The perks are only available to Andhra Pradesh Permanent Residents.
- The program is open to those who are preparing for the UPSC Exams.
- Students who successfully complete the UPSC Preliminary or Main Exams are eligible for incentives under the program.
- Other than UPSC, no other civil services examination is taken into consideration under the plan.
Andhra Civil Services Incentive Scheme Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Results of Examination
- Bank Account Details
- Admit Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply for AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme (Registration)
We want to let you know right now that the state government has not yet created an official website where applicants can go to submit an online application for the Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme. However, the State government quickly introduced a new portal where those who qualify might register. When the government releases an official website, you must follow these instructions to submit an online application.
Step 1: Go to the Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Program’s official website.
Step 2: Your screen will show the home page.
Step 3: Select the Apply Online option located on the Home Page.
Step 4: Complete the Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Application Form with all the required information, including Name, Email, Mobile Number, and Results Data.
Step 5: At this point, you must upload both your exam results and information about your bank account.
Step 6: At this point, you must press the “Submit” Button. You will receive rewards after being verified.
Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Status Check Online
- Visit Official Website.
- Home page will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on “Status” button.
- Now on the new page you have to enter your Registration Number and verify OTP.
- Now you have to click on “Check Status” Button.
- After that Status will be displayed on your screen.
Since the state government has not released a helpline number for the program, we have not provided one to you. However, if the state government releases a toll-free number in the future, we’ll let you know through our Telegram channel or WhatsApp groups.
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status, How to Check by RC Number @ ahara.kar.nic.in
- Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು) Login, Registration
- Apun Bahan Scheme Assam – Benefits | Eligibility Criteria and Application Procedure!
- Andhra University Results 2023, 1st 3rd 5th Semester, Marksheet Download Link
- AFCAT 2 Result 2023, (Out) Scorecard Download afcat.cdac.in
FAQs: Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Civil Services Scheme
Que: How much incentives will be provided under the Jagananna Civil Services Scheme?
Ans: Those who pass the UPSC preliminary and main exams would receive 1 lakh and 1.5 lakh, respectively.
Que: Who launched Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme?
Ans: CM Jagan Mohan Reddy
Que: Who are eligible for the Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Programme?
Ans. Those candidates for the civil services who succeed in the next UPSC preliminary or main exams.