Indian Air Force Admit Card 2023 – Agniveer Vayu Exam City & Date: Your Gateway to IAF Recruitment
Beginning on October 13th, 2023, the Indian Air Force will conduct Phase-I Online Tests for Agniveer (Vayu) Recruitment. It’s time to get ready if you filed your online application for an Agniveer (Vayu) post between July 27 and August 17, 2023. In this article, we’ll show you how to get your Indian Air Force admit card in time for this important test.
Indian Air Force Admit Card Details
Name of Post: Agniveer Vayu
Number of Posts: Not Specified
Name of Batch: Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2024
Name of Scheme: AGNIPATH Scheme
Name of Organization: Indian Air Force
Date of Exam: 13th October 2023 Onwards
Type of Exam: Phase 1 (Online Test)
Status of Admit Card: Not Issued.
Issue Date of Admit Card: Admit cards will be issued 2 days before the exam date. However, candidates can check their exam city and exam date details from 10-15 days prior to the exam date.
Indian Air Force Admit Card Date
Just two days before the exam, the Indian Air Force will release the admission cards for the Agniveer (Vayu) aspirants for Phase-1 (Online Test). The Indian Air Force will offer the chance to view your exam date and city information beginning in October 2023. Candidates must use their login information to access this important information on the official website..
How to Download IAF Admit Card?
You can download your admission card from the Indian Air Force’s official web portal if you applied for the aforementioned recruitment through that site. Two days prior to the exam, admit cards will be made accessible. Candidates can now view their assigned exam city and date online rather than relying on a traditional admit card. We’ve included the easy steps to assist you get your admit card below:
- Scroll Down and Check the Important Link Section.
- Visit the official Indian Air Force website and scroll down to find the “Important Link” section.
- Click on the Indian Air Force Admit Card Link.
- Click on the link provided for the Indian Air Force Admit Card.
- Access the Official Web Portal.
- You’ll be directed to the official web portal in a new tab of your web browser.
- Fill in the Login Form.
- Once on the portal, you’ll encounter a login form.
- Enter your Email ID, Password, and complete the CAPTCHA verification.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to proceed.
- Download Your Admit Card.
- After successful login, you will be presented with the option to download your admit card.
- Simply click on the download option, and your admit card will be saved to your device.
You will be well-prepared for the Agniveer (Vayu) Recruitment Phase-I Online Test by following these instructions. Your admission card is your passport to a bright future in the Indian Air Force, therefore keep it close at hand. Good luck with your test, and may your aspirations to serve your country come true!
Important Links of Air Force Admit Card
|Indian Air Force Admit Card||11-10-2023|
|Check Exam City & Date||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us Whatsapp Channel||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
What to Bring Along with Your Indian Air Force Admit Card?
When heading to the Indian Air Force Online Examination scheduled for October 13, 2023, it’s essential to come prepared with the following required documents:
- Identity Proof (e.g., Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, etc.)
- Ensure you bring a valid identity proof that includes your photograph and signature. An Aadhaar Card or Voter ID is highly recommended.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Carry a few recent passport-sized photographs as they may be needed for documentation.
- Other Relevant Documents
- Depending on the specific requirements of the examination, you might need to bring other relevant documents. It’s advisable to check the official instructions beforehand.
Details on Your Indian Air Force Admit Card
Your Indian Air Force admit card is an important record that contains key details about the test and your candidacy. What you can anticipate seeing on your admit card is as follows:
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Name of Exam
- Exam Centre Name with Address
- Date of Exam and Shift
- Name of Organization
- Important Instructions
Online Test of Air Force Recruitment
An online test is a part of the process for applicants who applied online for the Indian Air Force Recruitment. Eligible applicants will get alerts at their registered email addresses 48 to 72 hours prior to the exam, along with the provisional admit card. Observe the following important details:
- Candidates must download their admit cards and take a color printout.
- Admit cards must be carried to the examination center as indicated on the respective admit cards for participation in the selection test.
- Correct Answers: One mark for each correct answer.
- Incorrect Answers: 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates should bring one blue/black pen and their original AADHAR card for Phase-I testing.
For candidates applying in the Science Subjects category, the exam pattern is as follows:
- Type of Exam: Online Test
- Duration of Exam: 60 Minutes
- Syllabus of Exam: English, Physics, and Mathematics as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
Other Than Science Subjects
For candidates applying in the Other Than Science Subjects category, the exam pattern is as follows:
- Type of Exam: Online Test
- Duration of Exam: 45 Minutes
- Syllabus of Exam: English as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
For Both Subjects
For candidates applying in both the Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects categories, the exam pattern is as follows:
- Type of Exam: Online Test
- Duration of Exam: 85 Minutes
- Syllabus of Exam: English, Physics, and Mathematics as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Candidates who pass the online test will be invited to take the Indian Air Force’s Physical Fitness Test (PFT). The shortlist of applicants will be made public on the official website. The following tasks are part of the PFT:
- Running: Complete a 1.6 km run within 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Push-ups: Complete 10 push-ups within the stipulated time.
- Sit-ups: Complete 10 sit-ups within the stipulated time.
- Squats: Complete 20 squats within the stipulated time.
For the Physical Fitness Test, candidates are recommended to wear proper sports apparel and bring their athletic shoes. Make sure you are well-prepared for the written test as well as the ensuing physical fitness test. Wishing you success as you apply to the Indian Air Force!